Is everyone ready for another week of the Limerick Poetry Challenge? I know, I am. So without any further ado, let us go about the limerick business!
If you have not already done so, click here, to view all the limerick submissions for Week 34.
Here are the Top 5 limericks from Week 34 challenge.
And the limerick superstar of this week………….*drumrolls please* Helene Vaillant of Mother Willow for the below limerick!
Tantalizing shapes filling the surface core
Gold matter arise, pulsing through every pore
This to be understood, an everyday existence
It breathes, a nonchalant presence
Solidifying the day, we are the future.
Congratulations to Helene Vaillant – the Limerick Superstar of the week!
Now that the Top 5 limericks have been announced, let us move on to the Week 35 Challenge.
The prompt this week is ‘Trust’. The challenge? Well, your limerick must have the word ‘Trust’ in either the first, second or fifth lines.
For those who are new to the challenge, here are the rules:
- Each week, a prompt theme will be provided and participants are to use this prompt as a base for their limericks.
- This challenge will run from Friday to Friday, and you may link up your Limerick anytime during these specific days.
- All Limericks for Week 35 Challenge are due in latest by 5PM EST on Friday, September 2,2016.
- After the deadline, the link-up button will not accept any more submissions.
- Please tag your Limerick with Limerick Poetry Challenge so that others interested can check out your Limerick.
- Please remember to pingback to this post on your Limerick Post and also to link it up.
- A small donation is made to the local charity in the name of the Winners who receives the ‘Limerick Superstar’ badge.
- Receiving this badge means that not only are you a Limerick Superstar, you helped feed one hungry person with your limerick! The winners can choose to display the badge on their blogs!
- If you are interested in participating in this challenge, please follow this blog site to receive instant email notifications of the post with the Word prompts for each week.
Finally, here is my take on the prompt:
All our life, we must
Travel through the journey of trust
Without this, it seems
All of our dreams
Does nothing but gather dust!